Introduction: Palak (spinach) paneer (Cottage cheese) Spinach cooked with cottage cheese in fresh Indian spices...
- Spinach 1bunch
- Cottage Cheese 100 grams
- Green Chillies 2
- Garlic 6-7 cloves
- Cumin Seeds ½ tbs
- Red Chilli Powder 1tbs
- Turmeric Powder ½ tbs
- Garam Masala Powder 1tbs
- Lemon Juice 1tbs
- Fresh Cream/Yogurt
- Salt as per your taste
- Oil 2tbs
- Remove the steams of spinach & wash spinach until water runs clear.
- Boil water in a pan add spinach to it wait for 2 minutes or until spinach leaves become soft remove the spinach and wash it immediately with cold water and grind it to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds let them splutter add garlic to it fry till it changes its color to golden brown.
- Add green chillies and spinach paste.
- Then add all dry spices (Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder and Garam Masala)
- Next goes cubed cottage cheese mix all
- Add fresh cream or yogurt to give that creamy look to the curry.
- Lastly add salt and lemon juice and your curry is ready to be served.
Serving suggestions: Server with any kind of Indian bread or steam rice.
Calories: More than 250
** You can fry paneer on a pan till it changes its color to golden brown its a kind of add on to the Curry.
** If you are using frozen paneer like me then put them in boiling water with some salt or you can do it in microwave 10 - 12 secs and immediately take out. This will make your paneer soft and tasty.