Introduction: Rice Dosa best for breakfast or you can have it with afternoon tea.
- Rice flour 3 cup
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Green chilli 1 (as i don't like spicy food)
- Coriander chopped (as per you taste)
- Onion 1
- Red chilli powder 1 tbs
- Turmeric 1/2 tbs
- Salt as per your taste
1) Mix all Ingredients in a bowl and add some water little by little and make the batter watery.
2) Heat a non stick pan sprinkle some oil on it
3) Fill the ladle with dosa batter and pour it in between the pan gently. As the batter is watery it will spread by itself.
4) Pour some oil on the edges of the dosa to get the crisp texture.
5) Wait for 2 mins and you will see the edges are getting brown and crispy.
6) Your dosa is ready to be served.
Serving suggestions: You can have this crisp dosa with chutney, pickle or any sauce.