Very simple recipe were round bread pizza base has been substituted by bread slices rest everything remains the same.
- Oil 2tbs
- Bread slices 5 (i have used brown bread)
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tbs
- Green chillies 1 chopped
- Garlic cloves 1 big chopped
- Onions 1 big chopped
- Tomato 1 chopped
- Tomato sauce 2tbs
- Red chilli powder 1tbs
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tbs
- Salt as per your taste
- Coriander n cheese for garnishing
- Fry bread on pan you can add butter/ghee if you like keep it on medium flame.
- Fry bread slices on both the sides
- Heat oil in pan add some mustard seeds let them pop
- Now add green chillies and garlic fry for some time till garlic changes its color
- Add onions fry till they are soft and pink in color
- Now add tomatoes and wait till they get mushy
- Add tomato sauce mix all well
- Now add spices red chilli powder and black pepper powder
- Now spread above mixture on bread slice and add some cheese
garnish it with coriander.
- And your bread pizza is ready to be served
- Have it with ketchup or any chutney this crispy tangy dish taste yum.
- You can add any veggies you like
- Try to make it on pan coz on pan slices get very crispy and for melting cheese don't put it in oven try to cover that slice with lid for 10 -15 secs on pan.