Introduction: Parathas are Indian flat bread originated from Indian sub continent. They are mostly stuffed with vegetables. And today m sharing corn stuff paratha.
- Wheat flour 1 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil 2tbs
- Salt as per taste
- Water for making dough
- Oil 2tbs
- Corn 1cup
- Green chilli 1 chopped
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 tbs
- Onion 1medium chopped
- Red chilli Powder 1tbs
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tbs
- Garam Masala powder 1tbs
- Lemon Juice 1tbs
- salt as per taste
- First make a dough with wheat flour just like we do it for chapati and keep it aside closed with lid.
- Heat oil in a pan add green chillies to it
- add ginger-garlic paste fry for some time then
- add onions to it saute for some time till onions gets soft
- then add all dry spices and give it a mix
- Lastly add corn, lemon juice and salt. Mix all
- Take it out in bowl and mash them
How to make paratha
- First take dough and roll it in small disc
- Now place the small ball of filling in between
- Seal the filling from corner of dough and make a ball now roll it into paratha
- Place the skillet on medium high add some butter/ghee/oil to it and place the rolled paratha on skillet.
- Fry from both the sides and your paratha is ready to be served.
- You can have this paratha with any curry, pickle, curd, ketchup or chutney.
- For kids you can add some cheese on paratha.
- You can add chaat masala for getting that tangy taste.
- For filling you can try cheese corn paratha or potato corn paratha or cottage cheese corn paratha.
Calories: For less calories don't add ghee on your skillet add it last when you are actually having your paratha.
Hope you all like my post