Introduction: Curry cooked with Green peas and Spinach in Indian spices. Spinach has always been cooked with cottage cheese this time try it with green peas.Method
- Spinach 1bunch
- Green peas1/2 cup
- Mustard seeds 1small tbs
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 1tbs
- Onion 1 big
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tbs
- Turmeric Power less than 1/2 tbs
- Garam Masala Powder 1tbs
- Whole Garam Masala (Cinnamon stick-1, cloves-2 and star anise-1)
- Salt as per your taste.
- Take a pan boil water in it add the spinach to boiling water wait for 2 mins n remove the spinach n wash immediately under cold water. This will help spinach to retain its green color.
- Grind the spinach n take out in a bowl
- Take oil in a pan and add mustard seeds let them pop
- Now add whole garam masala and ginger garlic paste fry till nice aroma comes from garlic
- Then fry onions till it changes color.
- Take out all the above mixture in a plate let it cool for a while and then grind all.
- Again take a pan add some oil to it and add the above mixture.
- Add all dry spices powder put some water and add green peas.
- Lastly salt as per your taste and give it a boil.
- Your spinach curry is ready to be served.
** you can add milk or yoghurt to this curry before putting in green peas to give that creamy look to your curry.